Swiggy is a food ordering and delivery company based out of Bangalore, India. Swiggy was inspired by the thought of providing a complete food ordering and delivery solution from the best neighborhood restaurants to the urban foodie. A single window for ordering from a wide range of restaurants,have their own exclusive fleet of delivery personnel to pickup orders from restaurants and deliver it to customers.
Shop & Save with Discount Coupons and offers
Latest Updates of Swiggy
- What’s your favourite comfort food? Leave a comment below to let us know! The post What’s On Our Plate: Comfort Foods Swiggsters Love appeared first on The Swiggy blog.
- It’s been close to two years since you’ve been a part of Swiggy’s incredible journey? How would you describe the experience, as against your earlier rendezvous? Time does fly. I can’t believe it’s been almost two years since I started my journey at Swiggy. It’s been an incredible and fascinating ride — one with exciting […] The post Executive Espresso with COO, New Supply at Swiggy, Joseph Cherian appeared first on The Swiggy blog.
- Over the past few months, we’ve come across a few instances of people trying to obtain sensitive information from our customers, by posing as Swiggy customer care executives. Please note that any customer care number you may come across for Swiggy is fake. In case you need to connect to Swiggy customer care, the best […] The post Scam Alert appeared first on The Swiggy blog.
- By Team Swiggy When Dr. Suess wrote ‘Oh, The Places You’ll Go’, he clearly didn’t have the average Indian in mind. Because given our traffic, ‘Oh, The Minutes You’ll Waste’ would’ve been a more apt title for a song that neatly sums up our lives. But that was yesterday. Today, we’re bringing to you Swiggy […] The post Introducing Swiggy Go: Can’t go? Make Swiggy Go! appeared first on The Swiggy blog.
- It’s been close to two years since you’ve been a part of Swiggy’s incredible journey? How would you describe the experience, as against your earlier rendezvous? Exhilarating, fun, challenging and delightful — that is what I’d say about my journey with Swiggy. I think the one thing that Swiggy has taught me is to navigate […] The post Executive Espresso with CEO, New Supply at Swiggy, Vishal Bhatia appeared first on The Swiggy blog.
- The year was 2014. The ice bucket challenge had just taken off. The first-ever Apple Watch was just launched. Game of Thrones had just aired the ‘The Red Wedding’ episode. (The Lannisters send their regards.) And people still had to wait for an absurd amount of time to get their food delivered. (If the restaurant […] The post 5 Years Old. 5 Years Young. appeared first on The Swiggy blog.
- You’ve been at Swiggy for close to 3 years and the journey has been no short of a rollercoaster ride. Wouldn’t you agree? Can you shed some light on your experiences at Swiggy and how has it been different as compared to your past work experiences? The ‘Swiggy journey’, for me, has been a fantastic […] The post Executive Espresso with Srivats TS appeared first on The Swiggy blog.
- Being one of the veterans at Swiggy, how would you describe your experience over the past four years, as against your earlier rendezvous? I’m not sure if there is a fair comparison here. I’ve been blessed to work with a few great institutions and a tonne of fabulous people throughout my career. So honestly, it’s […] The post Executive Espresso with Assistant Vice President, Customer Delight at Swiggy, Arun Cyril appeared first on The Swiggy blog.
- By Alok Jain If you live away from home, chances are the question you get asked the most by mom is “Khana kya khaya?” And no matter what the answer is, chances are she’s unhappy. Observe, if you will, our very scientifically designed flowchart of how this interaction plays out. On a serious note, though, […] The post Introducing Swiggy Daily appeared first on The Swiggy blog.