World Leader in Fullerene sales – Highest Quality ECS60 in Olive Oil
MyVitalC starts with the original formulation manufactured by SES Research Inc., ESS60, and is systematically stirred in the dark at controlled temperature with an inert buffer gas. The best Certified Organic (MOSA, NOP) GMO-free olive oil independently tested and verified. Finally, product is lovingly poured into our medical grade cobalt blue glass bottles, for protection from UV light, and shipped directly to you!
Olive oil infused with antioxidant ECS60 – with many of the same benefits of CBD, but none of the legal and regulatory worries.
What is ESS60?
- ESS60 is a specific purity of C60 with relation to C70 and higher fullerenes
- One of the allotropic forms of carbon
- Discovered by Rice University researchers in 1985
Prior to the discovery of ESS60, there were only 2 types of allotropic carbon found in nature: diamond and graphite. ESS60 was added to the list in the mid-1980
Fullerene – A molecule of carbon in the form of a hollow sphere, ellipsoid, tube, and many other different shapes.
- You and your friend are at the gym working out. You decide to have a friendly little race on the treadmills when you realize how out of breath you are. As you try to keep up with your friend you notice they’re not so winded. They’re speeding along just fine. If this were a real track they would have lapped you by now! You’re about to ask what’s their secret when you recall they took something called MyVitalC. “That can’t Read More The post How to Boost Your Workout with MyVitalC appeared first on MyVitalC – Antioxidant, Anti Inflammatory.
- You and your friend are hiking. Everything is going fine until you start to feel out of breath. Each inhale is a struggle. As you take a moment to catch your breath, you realize your friend is still going strong. They are several yards ahead of you when they say, “Should have taken some MyVitalC.” MyVitalC? What’s that? If you’ve been hearing about MyVitalC and want to know more, read on. Learn More Here Totally Radical Before we get into Read More The post What is MyVitalC? appeared first on MyVitalC – Antioxidant, Anti Inflammatory.