Current Media Group LLC, is a multi-brand direct marketing company with more than 2,000 products and millions of customers. Yet the company still retains its friendly family feeling. Our products are sold directly to consumers who enjoy keeping in touch with their family and friends. You’ll discover Current is your best source for unique, thoughtful, affordable gifts, warmhearted cards for everyone, and the thickest, peekproof gift wrap around. They’re the perfect products to keep on hand, so you’ll always be prepared for any special occasion that pops up. We invite you to start stocking your “Current closet” today!
- Summer is winding down and autumn will be here before we know it. Labor Day pays tribute to all the contributions and achievements of American workers. This September holiday also signals the end of summer festivities and the start of the fabulous fall season, with cooler temperatures, changing leaves, and evenings with friends and family gathered around… The post Labor Day Party Ideas appeared first on Current Blog.
- World Humanitarian Day is celebrated every year on August 19th, recognizing the plight of civilians around the world who have become caught up in conflicts, and the worldwide humanitarian efforts to help them. The United Nations chose this date because it marks the day on which the UN’s Special Representative to Iraq and 21 of… The post World Humanitarian Day appeared first on Current Blog.
- You’ve no doubt heard of wine in a box, which can be surprisingly good, but did you know there’s also wine in a can that isn’t half bad? Our friends at Sunset Magazine have compiled a list of six surprisingly great canned wines that will make a wonderful addition to your next camping cooler. Let’s… The post Wine in a can? Who knew! appeared first on Current Blog.
- Although National Friendship Day is officially on August 4th this year, we thought it would be the perfect time to share some ways you can celebrate your BFF throughout the year. Why keep it to just one day, after all? Friendship makes life sweeter, gets us through the hard times a little easier, and adds… The post Celebrate Your BFF All Year Long appeared first on Current Blog.
- Summertime is a great time to get in shape, but summer can also present some unique challenges when it comes to sticking to your fitness routine. There are graduations, summer road trips, weddings, vacations, and all sorts of distractions that deter you from your regular schedule, and which can take away from your time at… The post Tips to Stick to Your Summer Fitness Plan appeared first on Current Blog.