Bluebella award winning, fashion-led lingerie and nightwear collections designed to redefine sensuality. Highly wearable, seductive and affordable.
Bluebella is a fashion led, lingerie and nightwear brand, designed in-house at their London office. The collections have a directional and exciting signature look, that reflects the strength and femininity of the Bluebella woman, with an aesthetic that is redefining sensuality. Taking inspiration from the catwalk, the designs often have a provocative edge and are created at a price point that makes it highly accessible within the marketplace. The collections embody the spirit and style of the Bluebella woman.
The directional designs aim to challenge the classic lingerie shapes, to create lingerie that is wearable but fashion led. This is a fashion lingerie brand designed primarily for the 18 – 35 age group, but is also worn by every woman who believes that age is most definitely just a number.
- THIS IS HALLOWEEN Halloween is no time for half measures. Gone are the days of the baggy bedsheet over the head with two little eyeholes cut out, usually in the wrong place. Halloween has become high fashion. It has become glamour. It has become iconic. It is a place of celebrity triumph and scandal – think Kylie Jenner copying Beyoncé’s barbie look two years later. Talk about a #TimeWarp. The…More
- CAN WE TELL YOU A SECRET…? Announcing a… More
- Here at Bluebella we believe in everyday luxury. Our matching lingerie sets are designed to bring a decadent feel to every single day, whether you’re out at an evening event or working through your emails on a Monday morning. Why should nightwear not receive the same treatment? You’ll spend around a third of your life sleeping – and that is too much time to waste on ratty t-shirts and old boxer…More
- We wouldn’t be Bluebella without our gorgeous Instagram family! From sharing styling tips to expressing body positivity, our social media queens are a huge part of what makes us such a unique and contemporary brand. Our innovative designs are just too good to hide, and we love seeing our pieces styled in photoshoots and outfits. Here are some of our fave babes styling it out with Bluebella lingerie. @_nelly_london in Nova Ivory @_nelly_london The stunning Nelly London uses her Instagram platform to spread a message of body positivity and acceptance through fashion and lingerie. Plus she rocks our Bluebella […]
- 2019 has been an exciting year for fashion, bringing us bike shorts with blazers, bucket hats and boiler suits. All good things, clearly, begin with B, and 2019 has also been a strong year for bras, briefs, bodies and basques – all things lingerie, in fact. We’ve picked out our top four favourite lingerie trends of 2019. Covering everything from the provocative to the pretty, these selections…More
- Underwear as outerwear: it’s one of those classic trends that can be seen everywhere, from couture to the high street, celebrity ceremonies and Instagram influencers. It’s even worked its way into other trends, including the increasingly popular sports-luxe movement – those body-sculpting bike shorts and sports bra combinations? The endless leotards? That is underwear as outerwear, just as much…More
- An interview with Bluebella CEO and Founder Emily Bendell, on what it takes to set up your own company, contemporary lingerie and looking to the future. When did you found Bluebella and what was your career before you did? Bluebella began life in 2006. I was working as a journalist, fresh out of university and initially I was sourcing boutique lingerie brands that you couldn’t find on the High Street and selling to friends and family and at local events. It was a way of learning about the market and what customers wanted before deciding to take the full leap […]
- Bluebella X Nyané – round two Welcome back, sunshine! On the off chance you haven’t yet heard of Nyané Lebajoa (@nyane), she's a blogger and influencer (with a current 1.1 million followers on Instagram), a fashion queen and head of a hair empire. She’s also LOVELY and totally gorgeous to boot. Nyané in Bluebella X Nyané Soft Bra and High-waist Brief, White With her style, entrepreneurial spirit and general being she was a clear Bluebella ambassador and as such has created masses of amazing social imagery for us over the past seasons. Last year, however, we decided to up the ante and collaborated […]
- #LoveYourself Munroe Bergdorf Munroe Bergdorf is back! Having been the face of our #LoveYourself campaign for Valentines’ day, Munroe is making a statement in Bluebella swimwear for a summery shoot on a Barcelona beach. Uniquely beautiful, strong and confident, a transgender model and activist, Dazed Beauty’s LGBTQ+ editor and one kickass lady, Munroe was at the helm of our #LoveYourself campaign earlier this year. Munroe in Samar Swimsuit, White At Bluebella, deeply rooted in our ethos is self-love, and that’s the message we’re spreading this year, celebrating you. We’re redefining sensuality with our campaign, focused around loving you for exactly who you are – #LoveYourself! We know that […]