As we move into the peak booking months for travel, launching a host of new offers to entice customers to book their summer holidays. They’ve also joined forces with Eurocamp which means there’ll be a bigger choice of accommodation and greater availability in 2021. All of this should give you plenty of things to promote as we go in to the New Year!
- Up to 40% off holidays taken till the end of June, including Easter & May Half Term
- Up to 20% off July & August dates, including School Summer Holidays
- We’ve also brought back our long stay discount where holidays lasting;
- 12 to 14 nights get an additional 5% discount
- 15+ nights get an additional 10% discount
- Our flexibility and reassurance initiatives will also continue. To recap these are;
- Refund guarantee: If customers can’t travel due to FCDO advice against travel at the point they’re due to travel then they’ll be able to choose between picking another holiday, a refund credit note or a full cash refund
- Customers can change their dates and destination up to 7 days before they’re due to depart completely free of charge
- In the case of a local lockdown, customers can change their dates & destination right up to the day of departure free of charge
- We’ve reduced our full payment deadline so customers only have to pay a low £99 deposit until 6 weeks before they depart (previously this was 12 weeks)
- Our holidays remain ABTA & ATOL bonded
Take a look at our special offers page which has loads of great deals and feel free to get in touch with any questions. In the meantime we hope you have a lovely Christmas break and here’s hoping to a fruitful 2021!