Bluebella award winning, fashion-led lingerie and nightwear collections designed to redefine sensuality. Highly wearable, seductive and affordable.
Bluebella is a fashion led, lingerie and nightwear brand, designed in-house at their London office. The collections have a directional and exciting signature look, that reflects the strength and femininity of the Bluebella woman, with an aesthetic that is redefining sensuality. Taking inspiration from the catwalk, the designs often have a provocative edge and are created at a price point that makes it highly accessible within the marketplace. The collections embody the spirit and style of the Bluebella woman.
The directional designs aim to challenge the classic lingerie shapes, to create lingerie that is wearable but fashion led. This is a fashion lingerie brand designed primarily for the 18 – 35 age group, but is also worn by every woman who believes that age is most definitely just a number.
- We caught up with our Autumn Winter campaign star over Zoom a couple of weeks after the shoot when Anais was down in Dorset at her boyfriend’s smallholding, where she spent a lot of lockdown (accidentally, as it turned out). Very much not following in the footsteps of her famously partying parents Anais divides her time between London and the countryside, studying Photography at Camberwell College of Arts and helping with the goats and sheep when she is in Dorset. We asked Anais twenty quickfire questions, covering everything from the future of fashion to cucumber martinis, which sound completely delicious […]
- Although London Fashion Week is planning on going ahead this September the programming has mostly shifted to digital showings, with over 50% of the participants this year working solely on digital platforms. This couldn’t be more different to Fashion Weeks of the past, when the capital was full of shows, designers, and those all-important influencers working their street style outside of the venues. We wanted to mark this hugely important week in the Fashion calendar in our own socially-distant yet very Bluebella way…and who better to walk our runway than our lockdown superstars, Blue and Bella? Catori & Sawyer Blue […]
- CEO and Founder Emily Bendell challenges the Garrick Club’s male-only members policy The Garrick Club is nestled in the heart of Covent Garden, London’s vibrant and exciting theatreland. It is a monument to the arts, literature, and sophisticated society, founded in 1831 with the express purpose of functioning as a meeting place for creative minds, where “patrons of the drama and its professors were to be brought together”. That is, as long as those patrons and professors are men. Read the Times article here The Garrick Club has a male-only membership policy, with women only permitted to attend as guests […]
- Hands up if you love a personality quiz! 🙋 Whether it’s finding out what Disney character you are or what kind of capital city best suits you (we’re London through and through) there’s nothing more fun and nostalgic than counting up those As, Bs and Cs. So we thought we’d drop a treat into your inboxes, with our very own Bluebella personality quiz. Who will you be…? THE QUIZ Your wardrobe is mostly full of… 👗 Dresses and wrap-around skirts in silk and lace Black jeans, crisp white shirts – monochrome chic that looks and feels expensive Animal print and […]
- Instagram is an amazing place, connecting people (and their cats – the unofficial animal of the internet) all over the world in what can often be a fun and supportive online community. It is a place for people to showcase their art, to campaign for social justice, and to celebrate the things they love, whether that is food, film, fashion or anything else you can possibly think of! When it comes to lingerie influencers and body positivity, Instagram leads the pack with an incredible range of beautiful people using their platforms to promote self-love, strong body image and beautiful lingerie! […]
- Sun-soaked, dreamy and beautifully styled, @tamiablue is the account to follow if you like to fill your Instagram feed with lovely things. Just twenty-one years old, Tamia is a visual artist living her best life in Los Angeles, and when she’s not creating stunning canvases or taking pics of her beautiful cat child Moo she’s serving us some serious looks. We LOVE these two totally different outfits, created with the Sana Chemise. First up, this super-soft, feminine skirt ensemble. This look works beautifully with the delicacy of the chemise, and we love the lush pink palette of the whole picture. […]
- The popularity of hosiery has never diminished, however our love of hosiery has been gaining powerful momentum in recent months, something we have witnessed first-hand here at Bluebella, with a 92% lift in sales in 2020 from our Bluebella.com site. Our legs have never looked so stylishly chic! So just how did stockings, suspenders and their hosiery counterparts become intertwined with fashion and luxury and when did their surge in popularity begin? The origins of hosiery stretch far back in time with a compelling and diverse history. From undergarments built to confine and restrict the female form to the current […]
- This day has been a long time coming! After months of staying indoors with the shutters down, London’s famous bars and restaurants are finally getting some sunshine with the easing of lockdown restrictions in the capital. Here at Bluebella we wanted to celebrate this day, and in true #fashion form we decided to throw a little surprise catwalk through the heart of the city. Launching our Dare To Bare body positive campaign, strutting in Soho never felt so good! The models were cast from our Instagram, with women from all walks of life joining us in their best lingerie looks […]
- BACKYARD FESTIVAL So this summer is going to be a little different, and one thing we’ll be missing is the sights, sounds and big crowds of festival season 💔 Although nothing can beat Beyoncé on the Glastonbury mainstage, all is not lost – you can bring that festival feel to your very own balcony, garden, or corner of the local park. Glastonbury 2019, Oli Scarff / AFP / Getty Festivals are places of excess and self-expression, a chance to try something new and to make memories you’ll treasure for a lifetime. They’re magical places of reinvention, where the rules of […]
- ✨ MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN ✨ Whether you take it seriously or not, you’ve almost certainly heard of astrology. The study of the movements and positions of what are known as “celestial bodies” in the biz (that’s planets and stars to the rest of us), astrology has seen a recent reignition of enthusiasm. Although an ancient practice thought to have originated thousands of years ago in Babylon, you’re now likely to see astrological signs adorning wall art, candles and even socks. Zodiac wheel from Wikipedia The simplest way to engage with astrology is to know your sun sign, or the […]