Bluebella award winning, fashion-led lingerie and nightwear collections designed to redefine sensuality. Highly wearable, seductive and affordable.
Bluebella is a fashion led, lingerie and nightwear brand, designed in-house at their London office. The collections have a directional and exciting signature look, that reflects the strength and femininity of the Bluebella woman, with an aesthetic that is redefining sensuality. Taking inspiration from the catwalk, the designs often have a provocative edge and are created at a price point that makes it highly accessible within the marketplace. The collections embody the spirit and style of the Bluebella woman.
The directional designs aim to challenge the classic lingerie shapes, to create lingerie that is wearable but fashion led. This is a fashion lingerie brand designed primarily for the 18 – 35 age group, but is also worn by every woman who believes that age is most definitely just a number.
- Here at Bluebella we always love campaign shoots. After months of planning and getting a team together, the shoot is a celebration of the coming season. This year that feeling was stronger than ever, with the shoot coming after months of lockdown restrictions*, uncertainty and isolation. The mood on set was joyful, with everyone excited to be back in the room creating some stunning imagery for the Spring Summer 2021 campaign. The huge bouncy balls may also have had something to do with the feel-good vibes…even if one or two did pop along the way! *Shoot took place in October […]
- This International Women’s Day we are supporting the charity Equality Now with a US$5 donation for every order made on the 8th March. International Women’s Day is a moment to celebrate how far we’ve come and to set goals for how to go even further. We’re still a long way from gender equality, but the future is looking brighter and better than ever before. With offices in the UK, USA, Africa and the Middle East, Equality Now works to tackle gender-based injustices across the globe. Since 1992, their network of lawyers, activists and supporters have held governments to account, moving […]
- You may remember our founder Emily’s challenge to the Garrick Club from the end of 2020. Emily launched legal proceedings after being denied membership at the prestigious central London club, which has many famous members from the worlds of the arts, journalism and politics. Emily and her lawyers highlighted that by banning women members and treating female guests very differently to male guests and members, the Garrick Club was acting in breach of the Equality Act of 2010. However, Emily felt that initial coverage of her challenge missed the point. Much was made of her as an individual rather than […]
- Buying lingerie online can be a confusing experience. As a Transgender woman, and all Transfeminine, Gender non-conforming, Gender Non-Binary people presenting as female, there is more to consider than just finding a set of lingerie you like the look of. It can be daunting to shop for lingerie and depending on how far along you are in your transition, and how comfortable you are with going into a store and being fitted, shopping online is often the easiest option. Bluebella aims to be as inclusive as possible and is proud to have many customers within this community. The wonderful customer […]
- This Valentine’s is all about passion. We’re talking obsession, we’re talking life-changing love. We’re talking hula-hooping, nunchucks, dancing and boxing. Our new Valentine’s campaign Love Your Passion is shining a spotlight on the passions that bring light and joy to our lives. Whether it’s extreme sports or spoken word, art or music, we all have a personal passion that fires us up and makes us feel good! Watch passion in action Your browser does not support the video tag. ⛓🥋🤍 What is it about your passion that you love? I love the hidden strength my passion gives me. It is […]
- With 255K Instagram followers, chances are you’ve come across the gorgeous Jessica Fang. She has her own beautifully created Insta (the outfits are just…please…). The Bluebella X Jessica Fang Body Harnesses! Worn with (from L – R): Emerson Bra and Thong, Sawyer Bra, Thong and Suspender, Nova Bodysuit One of the styles Jessica is best known for is pairing lingerie with beautiful body jewellery and harnesses, so we wanted to collaborate on a capsule collection based on this signature look. Working with decadent chains, slimline elastic and faux leather, these Bluebella harnesses are the perfect pieces for embellishing your lingerie […]
- We caught up with our Autumn Winter campaign star over Zoom a couple of weeks after the shoot when Anais was down in Dorset at her boyfriend’s smallholding, where she spent a lot of lockdown (accidentally, as it turned out). Very much not following in the footsteps of her famously partying parents Anais divides her time between London and the countryside, studying Photography at Camberwell College of Arts and helping with the goats and sheep when she is in Dorset. We asked Anais twenty quickfire questions, covering everything from the future of fashion to cucumber martinis, which sound completely delicious […]
- Although London Fashion Week is planning on going ahead this September the programming has mostly shifted to digital showings, with over 50% of the participants this year working solely on digital platforms. This couldn’t be more different to Fashion Weeks of the past, when the capital was full of shows, designers, and those all-important influencers working their street style outside of the venues. We wanted to mark this hugely important week in the Fashion calendar in our own socially-distant yet very Bluebella way…and who better to walk our runway than our lockdown superstars, Blue and Bella? Catori & Sawyer Blue […]
- CEO and Founder Emily Bendell challenges the Garrick Club’s male-only members policy The Garrick Club is nestled in the heart of Covent Garden, London’s vibrant and exciting theatreland. It is a monument to the arts, literature, and sophisticated society, founded in 1831 with the express purpose of functioning as a meeting place for creative minds, where “patrons of the drama and its professors were to be brought together”. That is, as long as those patrons and professors are men. Read the Times article here The Garrick Club has a male-only membership policy, with women only permitted to attend as guests […]
- Hands up if you love a personality quiz! 🙋 Whether it’s finding out what Disney character you are or what kind of capital city best suits you (we’re London through and through) there’s nothing more fun and nostalgic than counting up those As, Bs and Cs. So we thought we’d drop a treat into your inboxes, with our very own Bluebella personality quiz. Who will you be…? THE QUIZ Your wardrobe is mostly full of… 👗 Dresses and wrap-around skirts in silk and lace Black jeans, crisp white shirts – monochrome chic that looks and feels expensive Animal print and […]