Current Media Group LLC, is a multi-brand direct marketing company with more than 2,000 products and millions of customers. Yet the company still retains its friendly family feeling. Our products are sold directly to consumers who enjoy keeping in touch with their family and friends. You’ll discover Current is your best source for unique, thoughtful, affordable gifts, warmhearted cards for everyone, and the thickest, peekproof gift wrap around. They’re the perfect products to keep on hand, so you’ll always be prepared for any special occasion that pops up. We invite you to start stocking your “Current closet” today!
- Ideas for celebrating Valentine's day with kids. The post Best Valentine’s Day Ever appeared first on Current Blog.
- Great gifts for teachers. The post Puzzles, Ornaments and Bookmarks Make Great Teacher Christmas Gifts appeared first on Current Blog.
- Well, before you know it, the holidays will be over, and you will be left with an empty house, a return to work and school, and Christmas decorations to take down. But wait! Have you written thank you notes to all the people who were kind enough to give you a gift this year? If not,… The post What to Write in Christmas Thank You Notes appeared first on Current Blog.
- Some say that wrapping presents, especially Christmas presents, is an art, but it’s really not as difficult as it seems when you have great wrapping paper and accessories like Christmas gift tags from Current Catalog. There is nothing more beautiful than a Christmas gift that has coordinated paper, bows, and gift tags. When your family… The post Matching Christmas Gift Tags to Spruce Up Your Gifts appeared first on Current Blog.
- Finding the perfect gift for a child is not always as simple as getting the latest toys or games. When you want to differentiate the item, personalized gifts for kids can provide the perfect solution to problems with siblings or the child’s friends. Putting a Name on It Personalized gifts for kids will allow you to… The post Personalized Gifts for Kids: No More “I Don’t See Your Name on It!” appeared first on Current Blog.